• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Thunder Lizards] Kuraqazu “Whiz” Zalakk

Well that was fast. I can hear their cackling voice in my head already!

Seems like there are a few spelling mistakes and inconsistencies (I'm assuming they were born YE28 and not 38), but nothing major.

Mostly I'm wondering two things; A) Do they have the implant that allows them to speak non-Silanbar languages, or are they kind of just winging it with random noises? B) How did they actually get to the Kikyo sector? Were they part of the military, or perhaps a specific crimelord took them under their wing?

Know you aren't 100% right now, but would be great to see this guy finished. He sounds like a lot of fun.

Just peeping in to see how this character is coming along, anything I can help with?

See if the history changes seem good enough. As for communications I put down he can kind of understand Trade and Yamataigo so long as they arent complicated or spoken too fast. See if I cant have him make something in the future to add subtitles that is instead just a little bonzai-buddy on the corner of his monical that dances around to interpret into Silanbaranaranese or something.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back