• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Tiny Little Catgirls

For the sake of plot, whether or not @Kyle will let you use the Sylph should to him as GM. At the least, I could link you to a few things since I've actually gotten to mess around with a Sylph semi-recently as a Co-GM and GM. It's all my own interpretation and opinion on how they handle, but say the word and I'll toss at you what I got.

Also, I think that the most that would make sense for a Spec-Ops Mini-Neko would be fragment protection in a suit, camouflage, and propulsion. Having it be semi-powered to alleviate weight would be as far as it'd go, and the reason I think this is because they'd essentially be some of the most terrifying assassins and scouts to deal with. Just their handguns alone have the punch of a .22 LR, and that's plenty enough to brain people.

Last edited:
I'm also working on a mini Neko. Creating a set of twins that are a Neko and Mini. Gonna be interesting to see what they get and how they do.

Yes, the Sylph is still available.

Design them to be concealable or like a utility with tools built into them.

Bonus points: They fit into gashapon .

Pets win prizes. Literally.

While it's entiraly impractical...that would be a good thing to put in open RP XD A mini squad that gets suited for battle by rolling a few gashpons for their equipment and having to use whatever they get.

While it's entiraly impractical...that would be a good thing to put in open RP XD A mini squad that gets suited for battle by rolling a few gashpons for their equipment and having to use whatever they get.

???

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…