• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN To: Admiral Motoyoshi Kiyoko and Grand Motoyoshi Saito

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Discord Booster

Encrypted Communication.

Brother,

I have no worries about this; it just furthers my point that they intend to set internal policy within our nation too. This is just another tactic, merely another round of bullshit that is even with the last one --the demand for us to return even the ships that we built. I really wish I had been around when that call was made.

Of course the fact that our commanders were willing to take ground positions until the rest of the fleet could be constructed was a powerful message. We gave their ships back months before their deadline -- willing to go out of our comfort zone in the name of them not having control over us.

Sadly, this is why you are in politics and I am not. We would be at war right now if I was in your place; not to say that it is something I want. I just do not have the patience or the forgiveness to deal with Yamatai.

I will talk to my commanders, I will keep your policy, allowing any who wish to return to Yamatai to do so with a warm farewell -- not that those who wanted to leave have already left.

Sadly, do not take my advice brother, I cannot see past my own hate for them. I'll never forgive them...ever.

Kiki

I am concerned over this...I currently have several personnel who are still trying to choose between their loyalty to the Empire and their freedoms. One is as high as Commodore, should he join us, and important to our technological development. This is the sort of thing which may pull these personnel away.

I expected this of the Empire, however, and hope our own people can refuse to be swayed...also, the fact the door seems always open now, for a UOC person to resume their Star Army status is an alarm to me, in that the threat of losing our personnel by coercion or temptation is always to be present...

I believe our offers can only go so far...perhaps we need to speak to the uncertain in some way.

Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi Saito

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…