Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To all COs and Admiralty: Announce Plans

Toshiro

Inactive Member
All COs and Admiralty must announce their plans for if they will remain with us in the UOCPF, or if they will rejoin the YSE.

Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi Saito
OUCPF

I am...currently undecided. while I do understand that my work is beneficial to you, I also know I have loyalties to Ketsurui Hanako-Taisa and the Empress. I'd fully dedicated my life to the Army. for one such as myself, this is a very difficult decision which I cannot make so abruptly.

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Director, SIP
Flag CO, UCS Yugumo II

Re: To all COs and Admiralty: Announce Plns

Mitsuya Ember said:
You guys are stuck with me. We have way too much work to do to stop what we're doing to run back to Yamatai. Besides, I just finished unpacking and I don't want to move again. ;)

~ Mitsuya Ember
Hotaru, Logisitics

RPG-D RPGfix
Back