• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC To Aunsla M'iusht Vishta

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
To: Her Majesty Aunsla M'iusht Vishta, Empress of the Gartagen Union

The Yamatai Star Empire would enjoy your your presence at the currently-ongoing International Relations Conference of YE 38 on Yamatai and asks if we can bring you there to negotiate military support treaties with my admiral, Ketsurui Yui.

We understand the Gartagen Union continues to be mired in a state of internal conflict.

Because we have just freed ourselves of an overly-restrictive defense treaty, the Star Army of Yamatai is now finally freely available to aid you in eliminating your opposition and restoring stability to the Gartagen Union. I hope you will take advantage of our offer, and that the Gartagens will return to the galactic stage soon.

Signed,

Himiko

OOC: @Ira

To: Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Himiko I of Yamatai
From: Her Majesty Aunsla M'iusht Vishta, Empress of the Gartagen Union

My Dearest Empress, I'd like to apologize for missing the International Relations Conference of YE 38. The strife here has gotten quite intense, and I had been held against my will as a hostage for the past year. I have since been liberated from this political bondage, and have retaken my place as the leader of my people and nation.

I look forward to reestablishing out previous close diplomatic relations and continued contact.

The war that is growing also has me alarmed, I'd like to request an agent to act as my personal eyes and to assist Mr. Heram .J Wazu on his mission.

The agent currently resides in your Territory: Ujia Bronzi

Thank you for your heartfelt concern.

Signed,

Vishta

OOC: @Wes

Reactions: raz
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…