• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To Eftychios Morelia

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE46.2
To: Eftychios Morelia
Subject: Request

Odd one for you, but I was wondering if I could purchase a small piece of Lissragyd wood for a project I'm working on.

One of Sacre's loves, a Nekovalkyrja named Kara, is rather fond of spears, and I was hoping to use the wood to make a thigh length haft for a burial steel spear to offer her as a proposal gift with Sacre. I feel the use of both our culture's holy materials will represent myself and Sacre quite well, and I would also ask what the traditional method of preparation for this wood is. I imagine it would be from a pruned branch that fell on its own, and I would of course expect the Templars to have first pick.

If you have better options, please let me know. I do have some money saved up as an appropriate donation to the temple, and despite Sacre's reservations, I'd like the opportunity to study under your Temple to assist in the integration and startup of the Temple of Naga'Shun on Shurista.

~~Sent in transit from Freighter Soren

RPG-D RPGfix
Back