• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC To: Empress Himiko

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
To: Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Himiko I of Yamatai
From: Shosa Teien Eden, YSS Kaiyō of the First Expeditionary Fleet, Sixth Squadron

Your Majesty,

It is with an overjoyed heart that I ask you to attend the marriage of myself and my fiancée, Chui Norogumi Misaki of the same ship, the YSS Kaiyō. We will be married along the riverside of Kyoto with a reception at the Galactic Hotel in five days time, on the 16th of this month, Shigatsu.

We have been together for what seems like a life longer than I thought possible. In that time we have faced the Empire's threats with determination and have been met with victory. Norogumi Misaki, the crew of the Kaiyō, and I would be above honored to meet the person we fight for at this celebration. I accept that this offer may or may not be something taken seriously, but I would always regret not having tried. And, so, I humbly and graciously seek to anticipate your presence.

Signed,

Shosa Teien Eden

RPG-D RPGfix
Back