• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To Empress Ketsurui Himiko, request regarding daughter

Toshiro

To Empress Ketsurui Himiko-sama
Yamatai Star Empire

Empress, I would like to try and get my daughter's status as a traitor (though pardoned) revoked if possible, and believe that I can provide enough evidence to you to justify doing so. She is a UOC Peacekeeper at this time, and I would hope to explain the situation, if you will indulge me.

My daughter, Kage Mist, was originally a freshly-created NH-29 sprite aboard the NG-X5-18 Irim Type 26 Heavy Gunship; destroyed at the Battle of Jiyuu on January 1st, YE 30. I took her aboard my ship as a sprite on paper, though she was treated as an equal member of the crew.

Eventually, I realized just how alone she felt, and adopted her with her consent as well as that of the Taisho of my fleet at the time. I also paid the Star Army for her body, effectively freeing her from contract.

While I had tentatively slated her to serve on another vessel as a Santo Hei should she wish it, she never elected to be re-instated in the Star Army of Yamatai as an Enlisted Soldier, nor did she participate in a mission for this Army between the purchase of her freedom and the time she elected to become a UOC Peacekeeper.

Combine that with the fact she is only serving the place she was born, with the people she has known her entire life, I am hoping you will see fit to remove any criminal status from her as a consequence of her joining the UOC, and instead treat it simply as a civilian emigrating to the UOC and joining the Peacekeepers after the fact. Note that I am not requesting to have her body restored, as I understand the security risks such a thing poses.

Hopefully, it will make it easier for my child to visit me in the future, and she will not have the label of criminal hanging over her head to worry about.

If you have read this far, I thank you for your time, and I hope you will warrant my request with a response.

Kage Yaichiro Shosa
YSS Eucharis
Chief Engineer

Empress Himiko read the letter, but did not respond for now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back