Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko, From Taii Kakutama Yuriko

Soresu

Empress,

First let me congratulate you on your engagement! I know this must be a joyous time for you. However, that is not the sole reason for my sending you this message. I recently made a request of Taisho Yui concerning a rescue operation I am enclosing a copy of my initial message I sent to her to you as well.

As I informed the Taisho, I must also humbly inform you as well. This single move could help our current relations with Nepleslia. By showing them sincere honesty, and being forthright with my motives. Something I believe they would appreciate a great deal. Forgive me Empress, but if there is any hope that she is still alive, I must cling to it, she is a dear friend, and much akin to a sister to me. I only ask should you allow this ma'am, that I see to it personally. I am hoping the Nepleslians will listen with an open mind since I did inadvertently aid in protecting the Sky Marshal during the defense of Jiyuu by jumping into the fray. While it maybe inconsequential, perhaps it may help.

So I must ask Empress, I dearly hope you will look upon this, and considered, even if only for a fleeting moment fulfilling my request.

Here is the attached message I had first sent to Taisho Yui. Enclosed Message

With warm regards,
Taii Kakutama Yuriko
CO,YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

Taii Kakutama Yuriko,

You may proceed, but it is your responsibility to request authorization from Nepleslia to enter their space. If they deny your request you must abort your rescue attempt.

Signed,
Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back