• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To: Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi From: Fleet Admiral Tomori

Soresu

At the edge of the Leo Defense Network came a hailing frequency of Nepleslian origin. It was an automated message, for even in these circumstances, the Nepleslians showed their disposition for security.

By the order of Nepleslian High Command and your Assembly, we wish to begin our assigned duties. Permission to enter UOC space requested.

In response to the Nepleslian automated message, and hail another was returned.

Permission to enter UOC Space is granted, the Grand Peacekeeper has been notified of your arrival. A representative of the Office of the Harbor Master will be along shortly as per our standard operating procedure. The representative will be capable of answering any questions you may have, welcome to the United Outer Colonies.

Signed,
Fleet Admiral Tomori Rina
Office of the Harbor Master

I am informing you that Nepleslia has arrived to begin their duties. I have already granted entrance, and have dispatched a representative of my office.

Signed,
Rina

RPG-D RPGfix
Back