Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC To: Jackson Howard

Rizzo

To: Jackson Howard

I've been thinking about that project you showed me. I still don't think it makes a difference but I'm no engineer. If you want to try improving the ST system you'll need tech. I've located a type 30 mental backup unit. It's a start.

It's 100,000 KS. You currently own a fortune in gold. For science?

Excellent, I've attached some details. If you can't find a buyer for the gold I might have an alternate. I've picked up a trail, a certain man is worth 100k to a certain corporation. If I can get a location on him I may be able to score enough bounty money to get the equipment shipped.
I'll keep you posted on that.

In the meantime I have some serious combat equipment being shipped to the hanger. It'll need to be modified to be usable by us but if I can get a blessing from SAINT we can create a pretty high end testbed armor for the project.

To: Candon Suites

Have received very few offers from both Nepleslian and Yamataian planets. I may try to contact some lesser-developed worlds that still rely on gold for their economies. Otherwise, if you need help with your bounty, you know where to find me.

P.S.- Just a random question, but do you know any good ninja-flicks to watch? It's important.

You may also try selling to an industrial source. Gold is a fantastic conductor and is very useful for building sensitive, high-end electronics. Alternatively you could just sell a little at a time for a source of extra income. It is a huge amount of gold. Someone would be starting with a fortune to purchase it. I would definitely consider selling to multiple parties.

Also, I don't watch a lot of movies, but I'm sure I could find a SAINT stealth training video if that would help.

Hey, I know it's kind of random but I remembered that idea you had about memory transference at the moment of death. Now that we have money I went and bought that Type 30! Maybe you can work your magic when we get back?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back