• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC To: Kage Yaichiro - Care Package

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 42
To: My Dearest Kage Yaichiro

Message: I know you don't consume alcohol, but you did just once for me. Perhaps you can entertain with this. I have included a few other things for you.

Yugumo CorporationShipping ManifestPickup: Ainu Orchards
QTYItemNotes
10 CratesYE 42 1st Vintage: Yuuki1)-42: Motoyoshi Private Label Unmeshu, Ainu Orchards Jiyuu III (Jiyuu).1 Crate: 24x Bottles
10 CratesYE 42 1st Vintage: Yuuki2)-42: Motoyoshi Private Label Anzushu, Ainu Orchards Jiyuu III (Jiyuu).1 Crate: 24x Bottles
1Misha-Class ExplorerAmatsu-Motoyoshi "Port Hachidori", Jiyuu II Orbit (Docked)

There has also been:

1x Star Army Cabin, Type 39 constructed for you at Ainu Orchards, Jiyuu III

Message: A long time ago, when I had nothing, you provided me the home at Nishitama. ( (See: A Gift from Yaichiro.) )You have a home, but this is for you.

Signed with Adoration,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

I thank you for this, Katsuko. I will add that I would only drink alcohol with those I truly trust in a situation where I felt safe. That or out of duty if ordered to do so. The fact I drank with you was due to the former rather than the latter. We all need a safe place to rest or do such things, or even simply as an option to avoid feeling trapped in our lives, and I thank you for providing me another. I'd never felt like I should claim a Cabin after receiving so much in life, not while others in the Army might not yet have earned a home, but it has a different meaning as a gift from you.

I look forward to visiting you and the home, and am also quite interested in seeing what the new ship can do!

With Gratitude and Respect,
Kage Yaichiro

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…