• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN To Ketsurui Hanako: Private, IMPORTANT!

Toshiro

Inactive Member
ENCRYPTION LEVEL 52, MAXIMUM PRIVATE COMMUNICATION SECURITY

To Ketsurui Hanako-Taisa
CO, YSS Elfin Princess

Hanako-Taisa, I wish I could contact you about good news or positive things, but I fear I must ask you some hard questions, relating to your possible communications with Melisson.

I will be in Kyoto for a very brief time, until first thing tomorrow, and ask to meet with you if your schedule and location permits. If not possible, I ask for very high security communication.

I may be lower in rank than you, but after personally participating in critical matters of state caused by these communications, I have to know...if not as an officer, as a person who sees you as a mentor and has participated in the consequences of your possible actions.

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
Flag CO, YSS Akigumo Battlegroup
CO, YSS Akigumo, NJ-X5-04

(OOC: Yaichiro plans to ask her about why she allegedly told Melisson, an enemy, about Uesu's sins but not her own people. I'm willing to have yet another time offset, as important as it is to Yai...in short, it can take as long as it takes, even if the 5th has to go.)

To: Yaichiro

I am busy fighting the Mishhu and cannot simply leave my squadron and come to Yamatai.

To Ketsurui Hanako-Taisa
CO, YSS Elfin Princess

I understand that you have a mission to continue...if you can't come see me, then I should at least make you understand the situation.

Honestly, I don't WANT to have to go through with this, to ask these questions of you...but it's something which has shaken my perceptions of you considerably--the prospect that you may have revealed Uesu-sama's sin to Melisson, who told Nepleslia, and almost plunged the Nepleslians into war with the Ketsurui, which actually necessitated the shift to the Motoyoshi in power lest we go to war with them, even in Uesu-sama's eyes...we'll be trying to rectify this with the Nepleslian government for a long time, especially with how simply...without remorse Uesu-sama acted when he confessed on the matter. I was present for all of this, and personally had to BEG the Sky Marshal not to let his people hunt down every Ketsurui for justice's sake.

If you are not responsible, tell me this. If you were under duress, tell me this. If they probed your mind or a backup, then tell me this. I just want to put this to rest in my mind...I don't want to think of you as willingly setting all these things into motion.

In the meantime...Make VERY sure you have a good Samurai. Should Uesu-sama's involvement with the Plague become public, which at may at any time on Nepleslia, I cannot predict the consequences.

Taii Kage Yaichiro

(As I hope you can tell from the context, this isn't an accusation, but a plea for a reason, an explanation, something to ease his mind and confusion on the matter. His trust in Hanako took a major hit.)

Melisson is a wicked, manipulative, and untrustworthy being. I told her nothing.

To Ketsurui Hanako-Taisa
CO, YSS Elfin Princess

Then I believe you...I must wonder where she got the information, though...she turned out to be 100% accurate in regard to the common ancestry of Neko and Mishhu, as well as Uesu-sama's role in the Elysian Plagues...I suppose our intelligence must be dragging behind their own.

My previous statement about keeping a Samurai around you stands. There is a real danger to the Ketsurui should some Nepleslians find and act on this data against their government's wishes.

Taii Kage Yaichiro

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ