Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To Ketsurui Michiko: Rare Pics!

Tyler

Inactive Member
To: Michi-chan
Enclosed: Images from Asamoya

Hey Michi. I just got some freetime while we're here at the stellar nursery and I thought I'd send a message to you to let you know we're all still doing good and are safe out here in the depths or space. I figure I'd send you a few images from the stellar nursery here, seeing as you won't see them anywhere else. I hope the message fineds you in good spirits and health, how're things going back home there on Yamatai?

To: Ketsurui Saito
Re: Rare Pics!

Thank you so much for the pictures, Saito-sempai!!! I'm doing okay, despite the recent turn of events. Most people lately have been deeply troubled by the recent revelations of the plague, the origins of the SMX and the betrayal they feel from the Ketsurui clan in general. It's hard to see them so.. conflicted. It hurts a no matter how many times I feel it. I'm not sure I have the answers for them or if I ever will.

I wish I couldn't feel it as i did but it's what makes me special. If I got rid of it... I'd have no purpose in life. All I can really do right now is pray that the Peace Summit will go well and we'll be forgiven for the sins of our fathers.

I pray things go well with you. Be safe!

- Michi

To: Ketsurui Michiko
From Ketsurui Saito
Re: Rare Pics!

Well Michi-chan, some people just find it hard to release the past and move forward. But I believe that the past is the past and should be learned from as to avoid repeating the same mistakes. All you can do there now is to help the people the best you can and offer them comfort.

I believe you can do it Michi-chan, and I'm proud of what you've already accomplished. So..smile ok? And things will be alright here, I'll talk to you again soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back