Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

To: Kuro of the Danko Clan

paladinrpg

Inactive Member
A simple text message awaited the leader of the Danko Clan at her castle, when she returned from her latest samurai training exercise.

Greetings, Daimyo.

It has come to my attention that a shipment of some very interesting creatures is scheduled to be delivered to you as a result of your 'Trick or Treat' contest entry. This is most likely an oversight on the part of SCSC, as these Vordachibean specimens pose a grave threat to your Shiro Suzume castle and its inhabitants should they be released accidentally. With your permission, I would be willing to take this burden off your hands, that they might be returned to their rightful containment in the Vordachibea system.

If you agree, there is no need to take further action, as said shipment will be summarily rerouted to the proper authorities. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated, and your loyalty in protecting the 'Empire' will soon be rewarded.

-kissme

There seemed to be no other digitized signature attached other than this oddly placed word with no space in it, and it was difficult to determine from where the message had originated from, as attempts to trace it were sent all over the Kikyo cluster's network nodes in an endless circle, spiraling outwards.

@Ametheliana

Kissme,

It is good to hear from a stranger, no matter how mysterious they come. Thank you for reaching out to me after I put up signage around Hell and Flames that I have a shipment coming to me that I want off my hands. Tell me, is there a price you're willing to pay?

I would be willing to train you, as well, as any time and at no cost. There is no reason for you to not have a sickle hidden with a sword at your belt to me. Others see otherwise, but I do not. I will say it only one more time, I would have you if you would let me.

I would like to know if there is any way you could take the rest of the shipment off of my hands for a fee that is up to you. Enclosed is a list of the salvage I would be getting. Consider it a favor for allowing the re-routing of the shipment of the Vordachibean if you would like, but it would benefit me greatly. If you were to buy these things from me, I would be happy to have a katana made for you from me.

-Kuro, Daimyo of the Danko Clan
Box of office supplies
Rolling chair, cushioned
Starship Environmental Systems Installation Kit
Ship's armory

Daimyo,

Your offers of training in kind are appreciated, but would be better saved for your subordinates that will no doubt be needing it very soon. However, the shipment's other contents could prove valuable, and keeping it together does simplify logistics for me, so I am willing to make an offer. A transfer in the amount of 4,000 KS will be made to your account, should you be pleased with said bid.

If you still wish to craft a blade to commemorate this deal, then I will agree to it... however, please accept my apology that I cannot acquire it in person on Yamatai due to certain... inconveniences... that are in place. Anonymous shipping details will be provided to you soon to facilitate the trade.

Arigato,

-kissme

Kissme,

As I grow better acquainted with you, I find that is the opposite of what you desire. I ask that you work with me to make this deal as anonymously secure for you as possible. I hope you have an enjoyable time with these Vordachibeans. I will withhold sending a sword as it feels out of place doing so, I am sure you understand. Please send the amount and I will be happy to have you reroute the package to any destination without knowing it myself. Thank you for this opportunity for business, Kissme.

Arigatou gozaimasu,
Kuro, Daimyo of the Danko Clan

RPG-D RPGfix
Back