Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To Lorath Matriarchy, Thank you for the Shipyard!

Toshiro

Inactive Member
TO Lorath Matriarchy
Nyli III

I would like to show my appreciation for the "Wh'ki"-Class Shipyard which you have sent us, which we have named in honor of our fallen Princess. I find that its potential is a fantastic one, and I urge you to consider adding a niche to it.

Your Shipyard's self-replicating capacity is an excellent benefit which can be used in the colonization of distant space, as one can be sent out to, theoretically, build all the production infrastructure needed to colonize a system, given a relatively short amount of time.

It is an impressive feat of engineering, which you should be proud of. I know I am happy to have had it added to our resources.

taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Taisho Motoyoshi Saito
Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back