• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN To Lorath Surplus Stores

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To Lorath Surplus Stores

I am a civilian who has come into the possession of a Sojourner-class ship stripped of all furniture and non-essential items, which I plan to refit. I have had beneficial dealings with your race in the past, and believe you can assist me. I am interested in buying 100 Stasis Pods to be installed in three rooms, and 15 more on 3 small ships, for a total of 115.

Please contact me so we can negotiate costs.

Yuki Toshiro, Commodore
SRSS Yggdrasill (SRSS-000)
SRSS Alucard (SRSS-001)
SRSS Leviathan (SRSS-002)

Subject:RE Stasis Pods.
To: Yuki Toshiro

Toshiro, I have referred to records in regard to your previous service to the Matriarchy and Lorath Salvage Department. We have found that you and your ships are still covered by our long-term service plan, and we would like to invite you and your ships to visit us on the Nyli III settlement. During your visit, if possible, we will be able to install your stasis pods at a minimal cost due to your pre-existing service plan.

Stasis pods intended for third party ships usually come to around 1,000 KS to 2500 KS each, however, due to your long term service plan and your previous services, we are able to offer them at a discounted price of 11,500 KS for all your ships, a 90% discount. The offer includes parts, labor, and a life-time service and replacement warranty. We humbly ask that you consider to remember our salvage department and your still-valid offer of being given a base of operations in our settled systems.

Thank you for your continued patronage,
"Pack-Rat" Lmanel, Warehouse Management

To Warehouse Manager "Pack-Rat" Lmanel

I will be at the Jiyuu System before much longer, but I will be present to have the pods installed after a little while. I will pay at that time, unless you require pre-payment.

Yuki Toshiro, Commodore
SRSS Yggdrasill (SRSS-000)
SRSS Alucard (SRSS-001)
SRSS Leviathan (SRSS-002)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…