• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To: Marcus Rodia

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
To: Marcus Rodia

Dear Marcus,

I hope your efforts at starting a farming business are going well. I have, through a promotional giveaway, recently come into the possession of some six thousand wooden carts, which can be pulled by people or animals. I was wondering if you might have a use for these carts on your farms. If so, I will have them shipped to you. Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Hanako

(OOC @Rhysis )

To: Ketsurui Hanako

The business is going well, thus far. We will soon have our first round of crops available for harvest, and are nearly to a point where we can begin harvesting livestock, as well. In regard to your offer, I believe the carts would be very useful as we move forward. Thank you for the consideration.

On a side note, I've gotten word that you are currently seeking a medic. In my travels seeking investors, I met a former engineer turned doctor by the name of Lucas Zion who had recently joined the SAOY. I've stayed in touch with him for business purposes. He is currently assigned to the YSS Ryujo, and has made rather impressive improvements there. He may be a good match for the Eucharis.

Sincerely,

Marcus

RPG-D RPGfix
Back