• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To: Mehitabel Calidius

Amaryllis

Inactive Member

Hey there sweet thing. I invited your buddies Shiho and Toyoe to hang out on my planet and they're down with it so I feel I gotta do the same with you. If you wanna have an all expenses paid vacation with them on a giant beach desert you can go ahead and join 'em. To give you a little enticement I've sent a few gifts.

Like your buds I gotta say I'd frankly diddle you any day and I would love to sell videos of any adult escapades you get up to on the Eucharis. I bet you could make a ton of money that way and you could always make oodles just blogging about yourself and everyone else and your life aboard the ship. I hope you're not all super disgusted by what I said. I just gotta put myself out there early on when I'm talking to an angel. I'd send you other guns but I have no idea which ones you already have. All I know is you got a marksmanship award and that's really cool in my book.

With the message came a crate containing:
1 Brand New SiZi Model 38 Special Duty Revolver and all that comes with it as well as alternate grips
10 Boxes of Light Ammunition
5 Boxes of Standard
3 Boxes of Heavy
3 Boxes of a mix of Special
15 YB-28A Triple-Power Magazines
2 copies of every issue of “BOOM: HEADSHOT!” monthly arms Magazine (One for saving, one for reading)

@HotelKilo

Last edited:
To: Koga Akemi-san

Koga-san,

If what you say is true, I will have to see Ishii-hei and Toyoe-heisho about their plans to visit your planet. As you are no doubt aware, being a Star Army veteran, our free time is often limited.

Your honesty up front is appreciated. However, it seems advisable to me that any further discussion would best be conducted in person and in private. SYNC is not exactly a secure method of communication.

Sincerely,

Mehitabel Calidius

RPG-D RPGfix
Back