• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN To Motoyoshi Bakufu: Hotaru's Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

Inactive Member
TO: Motoyoshi Bakufu

I have been told by Kage Yaichiro-Taii to contact you with the specifics of the damage to Hotaru. The Zesuaium Manufacturing area is simply...gone. There is almost nothing left. As such, we have begun to produce more Yamataium and are attempting to figure out a way to produce Zesuaium with what we have...but it likely isn't possible.

I am using my metallurgy skills to try and at least find a way to reinforce the Yamataium we have to attain ship hull standard strength, but am having trouble...it would need a breakthrough in exotic metallurgy and stress research. I will keep you all posted as best I can.

Kobayashi Takeru
SIP Metallurgy and Stress Department
Hotaru Star Fortress

RE: Kobayashi Takeru

Very good, please continue the good work. As for the Zesuaium Manufacturing Facility, do what you can. The Taisho will be informed of your work on this problem. If you need anything, please contact me, or any of the other Bakufu members. In the meantime there are ships in need of repairs, and that Yamataium can be put to good use on the damaged ships.

Tomori Rina
Offensive Operations Director
Hotaru Star Fortress

NG-X5-22 from the Sheridan Assault Wing is already being worked on as we speak. We are attempting to salvage enough Zesuaium from the battlefield to repair her hull rather then merely using the Yamataium, and believe she can, at least, be restored to standard hull strength specs.

Kobayashi Takeru
Hotaru Star Fortress

NG-X5-22 has been successfully repaired.

We have also repaired the hull breach in Hotaru Star Fortress with Zesuaium sheets we had in storage, and restored Himitsu's shielding.

However, I regret to inform you that the Zesuaium production facility is a complete write-off. Too many core fabrication systems are damaged beyond repair.

Kobayashi Takeru
Hotaru Star Fortress

Fifth Expeditionary Fleet Command
Motoyoshi Bakafu, On Network Comm
Internal 5XF Protocol//Quantum Encryption Active

Acknowledged. The damage to Hotaru's facilities will have an impact on this fleet for the short-term. I am looking into alternatives and I will keep you up to date on the solutions I come up with.

Signed,

Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho
Commander 5th Expeditionary Fleet

--Communication Terminated--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…