• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To My Teacher and Friend

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
Hello Captain Hoshi,

I hope all has been well for you. It has been some time since we last talked. I heard through the grapevine that you had taken some time off for yourself. I was sad to hear you had stepped away knowing the important role you play within Star Army. More importantly the role you play with all the crew under your command. I hope it is said often but you do an amazing job and I am proud to have served next to you.

So the matter at hand is that I have a gift that needs delivered to Asuka. She was kind enough to hang out but I did not get the chance to properly thank her. She spoke highly of you and I can safely report she refused to join the Koun. While I knew the answer she'd give, having been trained by the best you can not blame me for trying to snipe one. I guess you can blame me, just like old times huh ;-) Anyways, please see that she gets this present.

Wishing good fortune and much success-

Captain Alastair Belmont

PS - There is a little something for you in the box as well.

Gift: One full size body pillow of Alastair, limited swim suit edition. One landscape photo of Hoshi, Alastair and Eden. Limited edition as all three are smiling.

After searching the PANTHEON database, I remember you! Of course, Alastair! You sure have been promoted fast!

Good thing you don't work for SAINT—your intelligence is wrong. While the Kaiyō was in drydock I was stationed nearby and for the last year she has been taking on missions. Have you been watching the news with your eyes closed? You always were funny that way.

Asuka's got a good head on her shoulders and knows not to eat shrimps with wimps when she could be eating lobsters with us squid-killing monsters. She wants to be a captain someday, though, and if you ever hear of a ship opening, pass it along. I really think she should get that white hat of command. But if you sent her a collar, I'm going straight to the Butcher with my complaint against you.

All that said, I'm proud of you for heading your own starship when we needed you in the Kuvexian War, but even more so for sticking with it and not giving it up or getting demoted. You may not have been the most conventional of crewmen, but you had heart and you haven't lost the passion and uniqueness that only you're capable of.

Warm Wishes,
Taisa Taiyou Hoshi, YSS Kaiyō II

Hoshi,

You grace me with such kind words. I am flattered you would search the PANTHEON as I am sure there was an extremely long list of all my reports I have submitted. I have done well to rise through the ranks, I am glad you took notice. A day may just come when you report to me <3.

I am going to have to check my security since it sounds like you watch me while I sleep. Yes, I do watch the news with my eyes closed. Having a digital mind is a wonderful thing. Either way I shall note my intelligence had not captured the entire story. It sounds like you was still very busy making an impact.

Hoshi you are spot on that we are built to be squid killing machines. And it is that kind of thinking that will get Asuka into that captains chair. I shall be sure to put in a good word for her. I have heard we are in need of captains so her time may come sooner than later. Sadly your guess regarding a collar is wrong. Though if you do wish to file a complaint I hope it has more success getting a meeting. I do such a good job with my reports they rarely wish to see me.

I hope we can stay in contact more often and share notes. I wish you much success and that we go far within Star Army.

Warm Head Pats,
Alastair Belmont

RPG-D RPGfix
Back