Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

To Origin Industries: Ordering OOS Station

Zekec

Inactive Member
To: Origin Industries
Subject: Origin Orbital Space Station

Hello, this is Seunab Nora, CEO of Figment Entertainment. I would like to purchase one of your magnificent Origin Orbital Space Stations to one day function as the HQ and hub of my company. If you have any available, please contact me. Thank you for taking your time to read this communication.

Kind Regards,

Seunab Nora

To: Seunab Nora

Origin Industries would be happy to procure one of our Orbital Space Stations for your purchase. However, we do note that construction time may vary depending on the location it is being built. Having the station constructed alongside one of our pre-existing stations will speed up the time to completion and its following move, however, having it built at the location of your choosing will allow for you to conduct business within your area as soon as the appropriate districts and areas are set up. We'll forward to you the details, and eagerly await your response.

With Regards,

Fumihiko Yuno
Origin Representative

RPG-D RPGfix
Back