Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To Prince Tio

Tom

Inactive Member
Encrypted message
Highcommand.securenet.###########

Prince Tio,

Congratulations on your declaration of independence and the opportunities presented therein. Surely, the promotion of free will shall lead to a brighter future for all of us.

It goes without saying, however, that your nation rests in a perilous situation. Extracting yourself from Yamataian control must have put a serious toll on your defensive capabilities, as I am certain the Taisho would not want ships of her own fleet assisting in a revolution.

It is our opinion that the safety of your fledgling nation is of the utmost importance... and I know firsthand how it feels to be undertaking such a daunting task. Therefore, without any ill intent, we hope to extend to you an offer of support.

While you are busy crafting the foundation of your nation, Nepleslia will serve as an honor guard to ensure you can do so without worry. We have a rather large number of ships at our disposal right now, and would not miss them for the immediate future.

Is this acceptable to you?

I hope that we can continue a fruitful relationship together,

-Sky Marshall Robert Davis

Sky Marshall Davis,

I will forward this to the Prime Minister and the Assembly for review. I personally see no issues with this.

Crowned Prince Motoyoshi Tio

To:Sky Marshall Davis

The Assembly has deliberated and the United Outer Colonies accepts the support and aid from Nepleslia. We will welcome your ships into our space as honor guard to stand along side of our own. It is our request however that the ships sent only commit to defensive operations, we do not want any offensives being launched from our space.

In return for your gracious offer, we were wondering if you would be opposed to us returning the favor by aiding you in providing humanitarian assistance to Kennewes. The humanitarian convoy would consist a carrier with a squadron of patrol ships and a large number of cargo haulers.

We look forwards to future exchanges and invite you to send an Ambassador to work with us on an official treaty agreement with the United Outer Colonies. We like-wise are willing to send an ambassador to Nepleslia.

Regards,
Crowned Prince Motoyoshi Tio

RPG-D RPGfix
Back