• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To SA Fleet Depot: Buying Ayame-class Cruiser

Toshiro

To: Star Army Fleet Depot

I plan to refit an Ayame-class Cruiser into a prototype variant to be utilized in a possible public works plan within the Empire. I want to purchase the YC-73 and their assigned components for the listed 200,000 KS toward this end.

I also wish to purchase a pair of non-functional Ayame and any remaining assigned components for additional parts, as long as the rear part of the ships (docking rings) are intact and salvagable. Price is negotiable.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

To: Shosa Kage Yaichiro, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408
RE: Ayame purchase request

Shosa Kage,

We are currently processing your request for 2 non-functional Ayame. Please stand-by as we search our facilities for some non-functional components not already recycled. We will finish processing your order request as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Wallace Lavender
SAoY Customer Service Representative
Fleet Depot Nataria

To: Shosa Kage Yaichiro, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408
RE: Ayame purchase request

Shosa Kage,

I apologize for the delay in processing your order. But as per your request:

Toshiro said:
To: Star Army Fleet Depot

I want to purchase the YC-73 and their assigned components for the listed 200,000 KS toward this end.

I also wish to purchase a pair of non-functional Ayame and any remaining assigned components for additional parts, as long as the rear part of the ships (docking rings) are intact and salvageable. Price is negotiable.

Ayame - Class Cruiser: YC-73 will be provided with all components but not including:
*Ke-T2 Aeroshuttle (can include at an additional cost)
*Ke-T1 Short Range Shuttle (can be included at an additional cost)
*Ke-M1-1c Space Mecha for NH-12
*Ke-M1-2b Low-cost Space Mecha for NH-12
*Transuniversal Teleportation Drive
*Temporal-Spatial Distortion System

For 200, 000 KS

Ayame-Class Cruiser: YC - 99 is moderately damaged from internal fire and subsequent water damage. The weapons systems are non-functional and beyond salvaging. The Quantum Generators KiP-d2400q ;Auxiliary Power Systems, aetheric Energy Generators; and Emergency Power System (Supersolenoid Reactors) KiP-d2402ss and 1 of the Superuniversal power generators are not functional. But the hull and pylons are intact.

Again it will not include the:

but it will have the remains of the internal vehicle compliment. We believe the scraps are the shuttles and vehicles... the cargo and power armor bays were heavily damaged so there is a lot of scrap metal and pieces of equipment left inside. As far as our inventory listing shows, there are no whole vehicles or small craft inside.

It will most likely have to be towed to wherever it is wanted.

For 98, 000 KS

Ayame-Class Cruiser: YC- 100 is severely damaged. It is missing the 75% of the front portion of the ship but the rear docking pylons are intact. It does not have any functioning power systems; any weapons systems; and will only come with the components that were housed in the rear of the ship. There is also internal fire and smoke damage.

It of course will also not have the
but those were housed in the part of the ship that is no longer attached.

It will have to be towed to wherever it is wanted.

For 25, 000 KS

Your total would be: 323, 000 KS
If these are acceptable please send payment and give us instruction on where you wish for these to be delivered.

Best regards,

Wallace Lavender
Fleet Depot Nataria

To: Wallace Lavender
Star Army of Yamatai Fleet Depot, Nataria

These vessels and remnants are wholly acceptable and are just what I desire. 323,000 KS has been transferred as needed. Please send the vessels to Pisces Station, to be placed under the care of my Yui-class scout, the Chouwa. Depending on where I am when my mission ends, I will use my own vessels to move the units wherever is necessary.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

RPG-D RPGfix
Back