• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Laz Public Network To: Seinosuke Iemochi

FrostJaeger

Banned Member
Recipient: Seinosuke Iemochi
Subject: Iemochi Innovations & Sales Employment Offer

- - - Begin Message - - -

/ Begin Media /

/ End Media /
You and I both know that our government will not be able to assist in time - not when they still have not addressed the tragedy that happened several months ago. You and I also know that a failure to act would have drastic consequences for our nation, especially at the upcoming International Relations Conference.

Fortunately, I have a solution - but I'll need your help for it to work. Meet me at the Vesta's near the Senatorial Office Complex thirty minutes from now, and don't worry about the reservation or the entrance fee - I've already taken care of both.

- - - End Message - - -

Last edited:
===AUTOMATED VOICEMAIL MESSAGE===
The user you are trying to call is unavailable, please leave a messa-

The message suddenly flickers, Seinosuke's face whizzing by as he obviously knocked the device off his desk or bedside cabinet. "Shi-" Can be heard before the reply ends.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…