• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

To: SMoDIoN From: Origin Industries.

Kai

Retired Staff
CEO, Origin Industries
10/9/31
Subject:Business Request

To: The Grand Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia

It has come to our attention that your Nation has recently come under duress, with the Mishhuvurthyar invading your territory, and attacking inhabited worlds. My company has decided it is within both our interests to help you in this effort to repel the Mishhuvurthyar from your territories, and hopefully from the Kikyo sector. We propose an alliance of sorts, in which my company may provide items such as ground vehicles, personal weapons, sidearms, utility items, and even starships, in exchange for a small amount of resources and military protection in the event of an attack on our assets.

By providing these war materials, we hope to open up your own production lines for other items which are more important to the war effort, such as your Powered armors and more production-intensive devices. The Starships we can provide you would be perfect for system defense and cargo transport, allowing your more dedicated war vessels free to bring pain to the enemy, while keeping your economy running at pre-war levels.

Origin Industries is looking forward to your reply, and hopes that an agreement may be reached which would benefit us both, in the short and long run.

Signed:
Aerin Tatst
CEO, Origin Industries

RPG-D RPGfix
Back