• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To Star Army Logistics: Buying Obsolete PA/Mecha

Toshiro

To: Star Army Logistics

I am currently interested in purchasing a small number of obsolete LAMIA Power Armors (12) as well as a pair Hoplite Variable-Configuration Fighters (2) for my own Research and Development purposes. I do not require any functional weapon systems, though I would like the weapons (sans internal electronics) so I may make mockups for the sake of data collection.

Other obsolete Mecha designs which have humanoid forms are also of relevance.

Stripped down models of these Mecha and Armors are actually preferred.

I realize this is an abnormal request, and I am not sure what cost these would have, but I suspect that it shouldn't be too much.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

To: Kage Yaichiro-Shosa

We would be willing to provide the aforementioned vehicles for free for Star Army R&D purposes, but not for personal use or personal research.

To: Star Army Logistics

The reason I am attempting to purchase these is because this is a deviation from normal R&D which carries a high risk of loss of investment. Current models could not be refitted with the enhancements I am contemplating without a notable size increase. I am unable to give reasonable odds that the Star Army will benefit from this specific research.

I will attempt other avenues before forcing the Star Army to assume ownership of costs.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

RPG-D RPGfix
Back