• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To Taisa Ketsurui Hanako: Personnel transfer request.

5tar

(( OOC - Ane has been looking for a way to transfer plots ICly. Just mentioning this so it doesn't seem like I'm just trying to steal players. Oh, and the replacement offer would be a NPC, just to make that clear. ))

To: Taisa, Ketsurui Hanako
Subject: "Personnel transfer request."

Taisa Ketsurui Hanako,

First off I'd like to introduce my self. I am Taisa Endo Shizuka, commanding officer and captain of the ANRI-class YSS Senbu (NR-X1-10). I have heard much about you and your achievements, and quite frankly I'm very impressed. I hope your current mission is going well, and that this letter arrives to you whilst you and your crew are in good health.

Now, it has been brought to my attention by personnel management and my own logistical staff, that you have a Engineer aboard you vessel which is perfect for a unit and new training plan I intend to test by the time my ship is back into duty. Now I don't normally go around asking for a piece of a captain's crew which may be integral, so I'm going to offer you a replacement from my own ship in return. We have many engineers which have gone though strenuous and impressive training regiments that you could choose from.

The person that has been scouted out by my crew is a; Jôtô Hei Nana. I've also noticed that from your own ship's reports, that she's having trouble fitting in. With a tight crew like yours, I can understand that she could have a hard time meshing into an already strong group. However aboard the Senbu, we have a ship population of over 2700, so I'm sure she could easily find a circle of companions that would ease her transition. I've always believed that a solider with a sound mind makes a sound ship, so in the interest of assisting her back to a full recovery from any lingering issues with abandonment from her previous vessel before coming to yours, I'd also like to have her taken care of by one of our psychologists on board.

So with that said, I hope you don't take any offense to this request. I just believe that she could be a integral part of one of my newer projects, and believe with the right facilities; be taken care of so she's back into a 110% working efficiency. I'd also like to take this time to thank you for reading this request as well, as I know you are a very busy officer.

Sincerely,

taisa_1_tiny.gif

Taisa Endo Shizuka
Commanding Officer, YSS Senbu
First Expeditionary Fleet

Request approved;

Signed,

Hanako

RPG-D RPGfix
Back