• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN To Taisho Kessaku Irim, From Taii Kakutama Yuriko

Soresu

Greetings Taisho,

I am Taii Kakutama Yuriko, Commander of both the YSS Asamoya, and the Asamoya Special Ops group, on loan to the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet from the First Expeditionary Fleet. The reason I am sending this Taisho is because myself, crew and group have ran into a bit of your past. One Nito Heisho Yuki Kenichi. He was believed to have been lost in the Battle of Ralfaris, however that does not seem to be the case. While trying to finish our mission we identified an Ender-Class vessel, the YSS Yamataibare a ship of the First Standard Fleet. On board we found the Nito Heisho, and he explained to us what had happened. It would seem his ship, both the Yamataibare, and his Ronin Class Starfighter had been dragged into whatever dimensional anomoly the Qel'Noran's used to leave, resulting in his being stranded a hundred light years or so outside of known space.

He has spent the last four years on a ship that is to say the least...ramshackle, making his way home on low FTL, all the while keeping the ship together long enough to reach friendly space. We found him, and are currently in the process of extracting whatever crew is left aboard in stasis to be taken aboard my ship to be treated, and to help them cope with their large gap as far as time, and current events are concerned. The Yamataibare itself I am ordering to be towed to Hotaru Star Fortress by two Yuuko Class Gunboats that are currently attached to my group. In the meantime however, I must complete my mission, afterwards I will take Nito Heisho Yuki Kenichi and the Yamataibare, and it's crew to where ever you wish.

I apologize for not being able to do so sooner, but as it stands this mission has been put off for far too long, and needs to be completed. If this interests you Taisho, please respond whenever possible.

Regards,
Taii Kakutama Yuriko
CO, YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10
CO, Asamoya Spec Ops Group

No ship named Yamataibare ever existed. As it is a decoy of some sort, you are ordered to immediately destroy it and to turn "Yuki Kenichi" over to SAINT for interrogation.

-Irim

Taisho,

I have found more information on this subject that I think you may want to go over in case you wish to change your order. As it stands I confronted Nito Heisho Yuki Kenichi, and asked him a few initial questions. I was accompanied by two former SAINT agents that are under my command, one of which is a Samurai in-training, the other a former full fledged Ketsurui Samurai. I had them accompany me to help 'persuade' him to give me truthful answers, in which he did. I can verify this as I had one of my doctors scan the Nito Heisho to check his health; in addition she also performed an impromptu polygraph on him. He was completely unaware of the vessel's origin. And has also informed of a startling bit of information. When he boarded the ship, he found in his words 'Lizard Freaks.' The Nekovalkyrja on board are rescued pilots he managed to get on board the Yamataibare while in battle.

When he said this, my first natural assumption were the Qel'norans as to who he was referring to. This is also true since I am currently standing by a Qel'noran corpse as I send this to you. They are...quite ugly, and I share the Nito Heisho's sentiments by calling them Lizard Freaks. I also have one of the former SAINT agents under my command combing through the Yamataibare's EIES for any suspicious information in which I will send a complete copy to you Taisho. I only want to give you the facts as this situation could work to the Star Army's advantage. The Nito Heisho also informed me that when he came aboard he found one of the Lizards sitting in the command chair on the bridge, dead. Upon further investigations he noted they were dead but in key positions throughout the ship.

While I confess to delaying in destroying the ship, I only did it so as to properly inform you of the situation, which has obviously changed. I await your decision and/or assistance in light of this new data.

With Respect,
Taii Kakutama Yuriko
CO, YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10
CO, Asamoya Spec Ops Group

(OOC: Also working on getting the JP's relevant to this up.)

I will send a ship to tow the recovered vessel.

-Irim

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ