Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN To Taisho Ketsurui Yui, From Taii Kakutama Yuriko

Soresu

Taisho,

I hope this message finds you well. However, I must speak to you on a matter of some importance. During YE 29 myself, and the crew of the YSS Sakura conducted a raid on the Splorfin Star System, then controlled by the SMX. During the raid the ship was damaged, and the samurai named Jo Midori attached to Taisa Ketsurui Hanako captured by the SMX. We withdrew, as to the fate of Midori we did not know. However, I have seen the video released by the SMX. It shows that they'd kept Midori alive, and were violating her, and any other unimaginable horrors they could concoct.

Taisho, I have reason and faith to believe she is still alive out there, deep within former Mishhuvurthyar territory. If she is, I humbly ask for permission to seek her out, and perform a rescue operation. As former SMX space is now in Nepleslian territory, I would ask them for admittance into their territory to conduct the search. I believe just by simply asking them, being honest, and forthright with my intentions could also have the added bonus of improving our relations with them. Something that would be a great boon. However, should you grant me this request Taisho, I believe the Empress should also be apprised as this is as much a political matter as it is military.

I would be willing to ask the Empress myself should you agree. And would also make the request to enter Nepleslian territory myself. Due to my joint status, and my helping in the defense of Jiyuu, and Hotaru StarFortress, and inadverdantly Sky Marshal Robert Davis, they may hear what I have to say with open ears, and an open mind. I only ask that I be able to perform this deed personally, Midori was a very dear friend to me, and as close to a biological sister as I could ever hope for. As it also stands, my route to where she maybe held captive is on the way to the new territory of the First Expeditionary Fleet. We could kill two birds with one stone with this move since I must return to be assigned a mission anyways.

So I ask this of you Taisho, will you please grant my request to save both a dear friend, a hero and a valuable warrior of the Empire?

Regards,
Taii Kakutama Yuriko
CO, YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

I can't really permit this, since it violates the armistice agreement, but I will allow you to ask the Empress.

-Yui

Thank you Taisho. I will send the Empress a message immediately.

Taii Kakutama Yuriko
CO, YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

RPG-D RPGfix
Back