• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN To Taisho Motoyoshi Saito From Taii Kakutama Yuriko

Soresu

Taisho,

While I have not been formally introduced to you as of yet, I am Yuriko Kakutama, Commanding Officer of the YSS Asamoya and of the special operations unit attached to my ship currently in service both to your fleet, and the First Expeditionary Fleet.

If you would Taisho, I would like an audience with you to discuss several key subjects that would greatly benefit both myself, you, and your fleet as a whole. If you are not busy of course, if so I would be more then happy to wait patiently as I know you maybe quite busy given your position. I await your response.

Sincerely,

Taii Kakutama Yuriko
Commanding Officer
YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

To Taii Kakutama Yuriko
YSS Asamoya

While I am indeed a busy woman, I do not mind giving you an audience at all. Your reputation in the 5th has grown immensely, and I would listen to you as I would my own personnel.

I will soon be on the Seijin no Umi, transferring command codes to the Ascendancy, as a formality. If you would meet me there, it would be a prime time to talk.

taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Taisho Motoyoshi Saito
Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

To Taisho Motoyoshi Saito

Then I will leave immediately and arrive on the Seijin no Umi via shuttle. I look forward to our meeting Taisho and hope it will prove to be fruitful for both of us and for the fleet.

Taii Kakutama Yuriko
Commanding Officer
YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

RPG-D RPGfix
Back