Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC To: Tasuki Uso From: Ketsurui Chiharu

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: Tasuki Uso
Subject: Catching Up

Uso-san!!

What in the stars are you doing out there on 188-604? I keep seeing all of these weird news reports. Are you okay?

What are you a nation unto yourself now or something? Are you Yamataian still? I heard something about you being a part of Nepleslia for a while too?

If your economy is really messed up why not become one of these pocket Yamatai nations that seem to be popular right now? I can't promise anything but we should meet up and talk with Yuumi-san!

Glad to see you are still alive and well, despite your tendency to get into trouble. I guess old habits die hard. ;) We need to catch up now that I'm back.
Sincerely,
Ketsurui Chiharu

@Zack

To: Ketsurui Chiharu
Subject: Re: Re: Catching UP

Savage.

Come stop by, we can do lunch.

-Uso

To: Tasuki Uso
Subject: Re: Catching UP

I can head out your way. See you soon!

Sincerely,