• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC To: Tsuguka and Shiho

To: Toyoe Tsuguka
CC: Ishii Shiho

You may want to try putting some of your currency into temporary cards you can use fairly anonymously. If you require any, below the board firearms, I have recently acquired quite a few firearms from Nepleslian space that would be fairly nondescript. However, I am lacking ammunition for most of them.

I had no intention of embarking on the expedition to rescue the poor Vekimen, I'm afraid. The needs of an expeditionary force for clerical duties can usually be handled by the regularly assigned personnel onboard. This seems like an interesting diversion; at the very least we get to see an interesting planet. Perhaps we combine that with securing information for the Empire.

The less said about organic docking the better.

Bel

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…