Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

To: Uso Tasuki ; From: Kyro-vek Draguun

Dragon_God

Inactive Member
RP Date
YE 40
Message Direct, Dovanian:

*Current progress within the Kyzu System and Xuno -- [Promising]
*Current Stabilization within Urban Areas -- [Acceptable]
*Current Stabilization within Suburban Areas -- [Acceptable]
*Current Stabilization within Rural Areas -- [Sub-Par]
*Current Military Status -- [Work-In-Progress]
*Current Civilian Status -- [Work-In-Progress]
*Current Resource Extraction -- [Sub-Par]
-Solution(s): Mining Vehicles And/Or Drones Needed
*Current Production Rates -- [Sub-Par]
-Solution(s): More Personnel Training, Better Equipment, More Factories And Facilities
*Current Approval Rating For MOD Government -- [78%]
*Current Unrest Percentage -- [12%]
Additional Notes:

Requesting for more training personnel in order to speed up the educating process. This will lead to more advance facilities to function at full capacity. A total of 3,500 factories have been ordered for construction. Usage, development and production of personnel weapons and armor. A total of 100 Advanced Factories have been ordered for construction. Usage, development and production of vehicles and armaments. A total of 5 'Hyper-Advanced' Factories have been ordered for construction. Usage, development and production of spacecraft and armaments.

Message Sent By Kyro-vek Draguun, King of The Monarchy of Dovania, Vassal of Uso Tasuki.

P.S -- All progress reports will be given monthly, Have a good day Mrs. Tasuki.

To: Kyro

Baller,

Great job with the reporting. If you need to get a morning stand-up or somesuch going just let me know and I'll be happy to block out some time for it.

First off: PUTERs. Lets get one into the hands of every man, woman, and child on the planet.

Secondly: We've got some mobile factory ships in production right now. As soon as they roll off the line we'll start sending them your way.

-Uso

Message Direct, Dovanian:

Apologies, forgive me for the lateness in the news. We have recently lasered your face into Y0-1. Holding up all points in our agreement your highness.

Message Sent By Kyro-vek Draguun, King of The Monarchy of Dovania, Vassal of Uso Tasuki.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back