• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

To: Uso Tasuki From: Taiyou Hoshi

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Uso the Busso,

Man I really hope this is encrypted. Since it's not I won't try to get too friendly with you, but I wish I could. Maybe I could come by the planet and see you some time. It's been so many years... I haven't told you, but I shagged a Saiga clan man and swore off men so I've just been having fun with some Hei here and there. I wish there was more interesting news. Anything more interesting, I can't tell you because of protocol. You know how it can be.

What I'm trying to ask you right now is to take some Palladium off of my hands after I got an XL container of it from a salvage company. I'll pay for shipping and etcetera for you if you'll take it off my hands for a fraction of what it's worth. It is useful in making computer and car parts as well as building materials for fusion reactors, missiles, and other energy drives.

It's about 3804077 ounces of the stuff. I can send length, height, weight, etcetera of the container if you'd like, pal. Otherwise, it's worth 800 KS per ounce or something. I'm going to round down. How about we settle on somewhere in the millions. 100 million? 15 million?

All the best,
Hoshest with the Mostest

Mostest hoshest,

I’ve been told that palladium is a metal.

Pricing is hard, My super robot girl here is telling me something about economics... like, 800 an once ok, but findin someone to buy that is hard. I could reach out to people and try selling it off and there are some uses here. How would you feel about the 15 mil and I’ll throw in a lifetime free pass to akemi’s?

Uso

Uso

I do like a good happy meal. You have a deal. When I retire I promise to come visit, pinky promise.

Moshest Hostess

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…