• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

To: William From: Sachiko

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Hello and thank you for listening to what I have to say,

In recent days, I have met with some of those close to you. Because of these meetings, I have come to find they believe it would be of the utmost importance for the two of us to meet to discuss matters of interest to the Sector at large. I will want to meet in a private, secure location of your choosing to go over the proposal I have for you. I will come as a representative of your interests, and of those of cooperation between and within nations and a hope to foster what can be from what has come.

All the best and many well wishes,

Hello,

I think I understand what you mean. I will be happy to meet with you. I hope its alright that I do not come alone. We can meet in the capital, I know a nice restaurant that will be the perfect place.

I look forward to meeting you,

William

William,

You grace me with your reply and I thank you for conceding to meet. I will not come alone and nor should you. We both have many reasons to protect ourselves. I look forward to meeting you. Please forward the restaurant and time and we can do so.

Thank you,

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…