Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

To: Yamataian Rulers RE: War

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 42
RE: War
To: Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Empress Himiko I of Yamatai, Taisho Ketsurui Yui, etc
CC; Makuzhar 
Orin Suran

Reports, words, and concerns for our neighbors and friend to the South are rampant in the command structure of Iruotl. Recent incursions into your sector leave us wondering no more what you can do and now have us settled on looking to a future where we may start doing something for the assistance of the neighbors. This message, I hope, reaches all well enough to invite our friends to let us further understand the means of aid we can allocate. Food, medicine, resources such as raw or processed ore, as well as a further exploration into your equipment needs are all aspects of this war effort that our Conclave and Speakers agree may be made available to you if the Kikyo Sector would benefit from them. Please, do let us know in no small detail what you may require within what we can supply.

I have included our best representative, you know him well, to further facilitate aid.

Aaki Loleth,
Iromakuanhe Conclave Member

RPG-D RPGfix
Back