• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To: Yuuki Freyja

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Hello Yuuki Freyja and thank you for looking over this transmission.

I have come to find out you have acquired some upperclass Yamataian outfits. I would like to know if you can spare approximately 100 in exchange for a barrel of Nepleslian whiskey I have come into possession of.

I would like to know, are there any pleated skirts and kimono and accoutrements as was in fashion not too long ago? I would especially like any of those that you may have!

All the best,
Oshiro Masumi, Science Officer aboard the YSS Eucharis

(@ArsenicJohn )

Masumi-hei,

How are your injuries? I was so worried about you! Why didn't you just come see me? We're on the same ship, silly. Maybe we can go out on a double date sometime. I would love to get to know you better. Didn't get much chance to talk on the ship. Anyway, about the clothes. Who told you about that? I bet it was Shiho-san wasn't it? It doesn't matter, it's no big deal.

It will take a while to go through them. Why don't you meet me in the cargo bay tomorrow and go through them with me? We can drink whiskey and try on clothes. It could be fun!

Hope you're feeling better,
Santo Hei Yuuki Freyja

Yuuki Freyja,

I will be sure to stay on the ship to do this with you. I'll be in Cabin 6. Come and get me when you're ready.

Oshiro Masumi, Science Officer aboard the YSS Eucharis

To: Oshiro Masumi(@Ametheliana), Shiho Ishii(@Dumont), Junko Hasegawa(@Mad_Stylus)

Masumi-hei,

I just found out we aren't supposed to use the Cargo Bay for personal items. I've stored the clothes and everything else in a storage container I'm renting. I also have two massive containers. One's full of Strontium, the other has milk in it. I have no idea what I'm going to do with any of this. Why don't you meet me at the storage place?

Shiho-chan and Junko-chan,

I have plenty of fashionable outfits to share. Meet Masumi-hei and I at the storage company if you want any. If not, come anyway! Bring something to drink, it'll be fun.

Santo Hei Yuuki Freyja

To: Freyja Yuuki

Well I have a barrel of whiskey, and a bunch of leftover halloween candy which should still be good. I'll be there to see if anything fits, and maybe help you dump a bunch of milk into a river somewhere since that is going to spoil.

~し

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back