• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Tool] Advanced Entrenching Tool

Eistheid

Inactive Member
Retired Member
Submission Type: Tool
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:etool

Faction: United Manufacturing Cooperative ( I think
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) No, @DocTomoe
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) Not that I know of.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Sort of, connected to https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:h6
Contains New art? (Yes/No) No
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) No

Notes: A digging tool for the modern soldier.

Probably would be for the best if H6 gets approved before this article is handled. Since the company designed the tool.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The biggest thing I'd like to know is how long the different power sources last, assuming one hour of use each day. I assume QNC lasts a whole hell of a long time, and hydrogen lasts far less.

In the last paragraph of the technical information I clarified some language and added a notation specifying that the example of "constant use" is a 10 hour work day on a daily basis. If you want I could calculate the number of hours available from each power source and note that somewhere.

Though for your example, an hour of use each day a QNC will last 3650 days, and the rechargeable hydrogen cell will last 300 days per charge. The intent here is to provide an emergency power source that is unlikely to run out even if someone is stranded in the wilderness for a prolonged period of time without the capacity to replace the QNC.

Understood; I will move it out of approved if he doesn't come around in the next few days, then I'll PM him.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back