• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Closed Training schools

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

Locked_0ut

Convention Veteran
I'd love to make a wiki page that has links to all the specific training programs (especially since a number of MOSs and special units have their own and I'm thinking about outlining some special terrain themed schools). If not making a separate page, we could either update the Star Army Training Admin page or the methods and times page. If anybody has links to any programs they know about that aren't linked, to one of those pages, we can at least gather them here. I'd also like to encourage more people to outline what the training for different MOSs might look like. More RP opportunities, also can help really define the culture and mindsets of those MOSs.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So I think I've got the format down. If anybody's got an existing or WIP training course, MOS school, basic training, etc feel free to add it here: Star Army Training Programs. Do your best to follow the format but I'll also go through and clean things up. I'll be adding entries about the commissioning sources as well too.

Suggestion closed, WIP was abandoned by creator. :(

RPG-D RPGfix
Back