• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Traveler-class Transport (SUBMISSION)

MissingNo

Inactive Member
Finally!

Alright, here's the deal: I'm putting this ship class up for submission. I will be making adjustments as I continue to finish the picture (internal layouts are giving me a headache...but in a good way), so these will be _cosmetic changes only_, such as deck widths, room sizes, etc. I won't be changing systems, I won't be changing the number of decks, the stats of the ship, or the overall measurements of the ship. Therefore, I consider these possible changes irrelevant to the approval process.

I shall change the picture on the article tonight with the most up-to-date version of the one I am presently working on. Note that this is still a draft version, but it is closer to being finished. The picture has been the most annoying part of this process since it keeps pointing out where my imagination has gone wrong in picturing this ship, but it also keeps showing me a better look every time : )

The systems are present, the basic layout is present, and so on and so forth. It is ready for approval!

I'm looking it over now...one thing I highly suggest is saving the images as PNG files (or even GIF) so they don't lose quality through compression like with JPGs.

Edit: Approved, but there's a lot to clean up on the page, like broken links and stuff that's not filled out (the Imperial measurements, for instance). I would like to see the pages finished soon.

Ah...thanks for the pic format tip. I did notice a large drop in quality going from BMP to JPG.

The broken links are things that I can't fix. CDD is just not there, and nothing is made for the Mercurite (I found it mentioned on one of the Nepleslia transport ship articles). And the GPC is for Zakalwe to create since it is a NovaCorp product.

I'll get on to the imperial measurements today. What were the other things that weren't filled out? The fold range is something that I've been waiting for someone to tell me about since there's nothing on it. The deck layout is going to be a portion of the picture when it is completed.

Basically, whatever I left bank was because I didn't have the information needed to fill it out.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back