• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

TSENLAN ENCRYPTED - TSENLAN STATE QUORUM, Diplomatic Department - Inquiry

GingerGlitch

🌟 Site Supporter
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 46
To: Tsenlan State Quorum, Diplomatic Department - Inquiry

To whom it may concern,

The Mining Guild has presented unique opportunities for my daughter. They are looking to formerly recruit more of our people and given that we are aligned with Yamatai I thought it best to run things through proper channels before officially involving the entire ysi. It may also offer intriguing prospects for those outside of the Cienori ysi should more ysi choose to become involved.

Very Respectfully,

Xythen Cienori
Head of Cienori Ysi

To: Xythen Cienori, Head of Cienori Ysi

Xythen,

I wish to remind you we are not just aligned, we are a state within the Empire. Not that I am trying to rain on your plans I think it is a brilliant idea. I believe that any negotiations should have the Imperial Premier informed a head of time - a simple message, and an offer to sit in may be in order. I am happy though that you are having forward thinking about our continued growth within the Empire. Beyond that thank you for your ambitions, they make Tsenlan stronger.

I also need inform you that Tetusya Eitan is dead, the Jol'Aestaesys of the United Norian Imperium is gone and cannot be restored due to the "do not restore" order he placed on his own IDE. While this does not effect our plans in the least, it still maybe wise to make a light message of caution to any of our people traveling back to the mother-nation. There is a power vacuum, and the new Jol'Aester is rather inexperienced. A formal message about Tetsuya's death will be made in a day or two. Keep an ear in the direction of our former home.

Signed,
Senator Cheol Eitan
Senator for Akina-Tsenlan

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…