• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Type 29 Tankette

Typically, this is a 35mm machinecannon...

Whenever I think of a machine cannon, I think of the Phalanx CIWS and its awesomely awesome and intimidating buzzing sound when it fires. I'm not sure how the 35mm machine cannon sounds, but you could pick something that buzzes and is small as the name for the tank. To keep with the Japanese theme of Yamatai, you could call it the "suzumushi."

1.7 and 2.5 meters don't give much room for more then one small person, when you're dealing with a tank Wes. Unless those are then interior dimensions aswell as the space allocated for the tanks engine, gun and misc. systems.

Cora said:
1.7 and 2.5 meters don't give much room for more then one small person, when you're dealing with a tank Wes.
It's about the same dimensions as the real-life Wiesel, which has a crew of THREE.

The "Neko Litter Box" would be appropriate slang used by parties less than enthused about Yamatai's favorite bioweapon.

Abwehran Commander said:
Remember everyone 2 meters is about six feet, it's actually a lot of space.
Two metres is closer to 7 feet than 6 feet, and rests in between.

Interesting design. I don't know that I want to suggest any names just yet.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…