• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Type 30 Accelerated Charged Plasma Scatter Gun

This is more Doshii's bag I'm afraid. But, for close quarters, the SAoY primarily use the NSP Submachinegun or the standard NSP. I'm not discouraging you, I'm just saying that's what comes up. I like the idea of a shotgun to be perfectly honest with you, but I'm no firearms expert.

Basically, this entry needs more detail β€” preferably the level of detail listed in the RG-65.

Also note that the Nekovalkyrja Burst/Automatic Rifle does the same thing as this does, somewhat.

The most important thing here is DR.

Alright, hopefully I put in enough detail to be acceptable, its suppose to operate like a traditional combat shotgun. As for DR, I don't understand too much about it so I am open to suggestions, but I would think it wouldn't need to be very high since it's suppose to be s very generic weapon.

Well, a plasma loaded cartridge would lay on the pain. Superheated gas = bad for the skin and flesh...and bone... Erm. As for DR ratings, going over the Damage Rating System should help. That is if you haven't already.

I never noticed that, thanks for showing me. The listing made it easy to choose. I've updated its wiki article to use DR 3.

Master, I'd recommend just deleting all the data from the RG-65's template and use it for this gun.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what your trying to say, what do you mean delete all the data from the RG-65's template?

Oh β€” agh. It looks like you mostly did that already. Nevermind!

I'll review this today.

Approved for IC usage.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…