• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Type 33 Survivor Kit

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Something that I whipped up after talking to Wes. A standard kit that can be given to a person after a natural or war made disaster to allow them to get by until normal services are restored, home etc.

Type 33 Survivor Kit

Basically a Civil Defense kit.

This is not a military survival kit. Weapons were in the original design but specifically removed from the kit because the last thing we need is to flood refugee camps with guns.

The kit is made in the response to the question:

"What would a civilian need if she had to evacuate her home due to the war?"

- toiletries
- clothes
- some means of nourishment
- Some way to contact family members to see if they're okay

The only thing I'm a little iffy on is the pots and pans. Now that I think about it more, maybe it would be better to have a "community kitchen." Then again, the refugees might not always be in a camp and Type 31 rations are probably suited better to indivual preparation anyway.

The pots and pans are your basic camping mess kit, the kind most Scouts have. Which is good for heating water for tea, or heating your rations, and the like.

I added 4 flares, but they don't use a gun. They are the kind where you hold them in one hand and activate shooting it upwards.

No multi-tool? I usually include something along those lines to work with if it is necessary. You know something simple like a swiss army knife or something.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back