• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Tyrant class Battle Cruiser(Gartagen Union)

DR for it weapons is overpowered. See the Damage Rating page for what numbers are appropriate for each weapon type.

Articles should not contain the word "it's" ("its" is fine).

Will give this a looking over (more than I have before) and will get back to you Ira.

I edited the article, removed the Gam cannons and added the MASER cannons which are still unapproved.

This is a sweet looking ship, but the weapon setup it has worries me - it seems to far outgun every other design including the Yamato Class despite being far smaller. I haven't crunched the numbers to get exact details, but that's what it looks like to me.

EDIT:

I've crunched the numbers, and this is what I have. Please correct me if I'm wrong;

Yamato Class:
Total SDR (No Point Defense) - 105
Total SDR (With Point Defense) - 129

Tyrant Class:
Total SDR (No Point Defense) - 202
Total SDR (With Point Defense) - 202

Actually those are the guns in the different firing Arcs, but Yamataian ship's are designed differently then my own, and by my count the Yamato class is under gunned(well it has a lot of SDR 1 guns)

Crud. Sorry for the delay; I wish someone would have prodded me about my attention being needed.

In regards to the DR, are the main guns doing SDR 5 per gun mounted on a turret, or with both guns on a single turret equaling that? The article needs to specify that, otherwise people will misinterpret it. Besides that, I'm also scratching my head over the STL/Sublight speed of the ship; it doesn't seem to match up with the numbers displayed in the linked article, or the Starship Speed Standard. Are the Gartagens are working off the 'Standard Technological Aptitude' or the 'Advanced Technology Aptitude'?

Both guns on a single turret, it is more of an aesthetic thing really. Advanced aptitude, but the linked article has the drive system there, and I have the speed listed.

You need a textual description of the ship's appearance. with such details as color of the hull, any marking, things that can be seen. The art you have is interesting, but you still need the verbage.

Look's alright to me, I'll check with Nash to see if he's satisfied.

The visual appearance text is sufficient, would have liked to seen some more specifics, but it'll do.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…