• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission U.S.O.-P1

Jack Pine

Inactive Member
Submission Type: gun(pistol)
Submission URL:https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:usostarorganization:jacksamazingpistol
Faction:U.S.O.
FM Approved Yet? (Yes; Zack, yesterday )
Faction requires art? (No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes)
Contains New art? (Yes)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: please forgive the picture size, could get past the terrible resolution on larger sized pics. newer art may be in order.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is not the place to complete the article. This forum is only for reviewing a completed submission. Complete your submission by taking these questions to chat or @Zack, since he's the FM of the faction this is for and has made numerous articles of this nature.

Looks way better in the template, good job!

You should replace the red DR link with [[guide:damage_rating_v3]]. Also, click your the link to your userpage at the bottom and create that so it isn't a red link :>

As a reader, it'd be nice if you could upload a bigger picture of the gun. The thumbnail doesn't really help. You probably also shouldn't reference "Glock" or "Desert Eagle" because they don't exist within the SARPiverse.

There are a few grammatical and spelling errors. Mind if I go in and fix those? I would also link such things as Frontier Service Corporation and YE 39.

What is SKS? It is listed as part of the price.

We need higher quality art than that. If you get me a bigger picture, I can trace it and color it digitally and it will be acceptable.

Please put that SkyGuard didn't have a standard sidear instead of doesn't. It reads funny that it doesn't have one but now does.

raz makes points I would have otherwise brought up. Please go with his advice.

my user link at the bottom should be fixed now, um the SKS part, i couldn't find the pricing for that type of ammunition. any help there would be appreciated. sorry about the thumbnail, the pic of the sketch i did does agree with the site apparently, i can post large versions in chat so ping me on that, if i tried pulling it up on the wiki in a larger size the res went down drastically. @Ametheliana that would be good.

I didn't get the alert and don't know if anyone did since this wasn't checked on after the ping by anyone else.

I'm tracing the images right now and should have an update in about twenty mins.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back