Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

UK Elections

Which party would you vote for?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labour

• Liberal Democrats

• Green

• UK Independance Party

• British National Party

• Veritas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If 16 year olds could run for parliament... the world would be a better, if more insane place... because most intelligent kids have been "taught" (IE beaten) to conform to the stupidity of the general populace. Tony Blair probably started off as a well rounded individual...

The trick is to remain strong as Albert Finney said "don't let the bastards grind you down" or something to that effect.

What is anoying is that we are getting rid of the elitist intellectual system that made England great. Come Rob, James, together with our cultured personalities and intellect above those of our fellow school mates (with the exception of the intelligant ones) we shall dominate the puny minds of .... Insane Politics Teacher. And Stafford, the over enthusiasic Conservative. May he be turned into jam.

I haven't got a clue what your talking about. You think Rob is cultured? Although I can understand wanting to turn Stafford (or any Tory for that matter) into Jam.

I meant relitively cultured. Compared to the punks of the street, the muggers, the anti-inteligentsia, and of course Hester. We're paragons of culture compared to them.

I don't, they are just comparitively uncultured, where my sense of culture is based upon intelligance, creativity, and apreciation of the fine arts (be they films, books, or trance music).

It depends on what you define art as. If rap music and graffiti count and there's no reason why they shouldn't then most of them are very cultured.

Some Graffitit is art, but the vast majority of it is an ugly form of vandalism. Rap ... well rap done good can be good, rap done badly is ... abysmal. Unfortunatly most people apear to rap badly (to my untrained ear). There is a form of culture, yes, but I personally preffer mine. I'm not going to get into another arguement with you over this.

No because it would take to long, I'd waste a massive amount of time, and after my inevitable victory you would refuse to talk to me, and I'd feel very sad.

Don't worry it would only take me two seconds to own you in an argument (especially here where you can't interupt me)

note to James: You're arguing against your own ideals. you WILL lose.

... and who says I'm uncultured?! I'm practically victorian in mannerisms!

Yeah, Jack the Ripper.

Who voted Veritas? Come on, come forward and admit it. Who voted for a fascist party headed by the king of English day time chat shows?

*Whisks by and locks the topic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back