• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Ulican Moble Construction Ship

I'd like to see a combined DR of both the shield and hull please. As well as them being put up and under the appropriate sections. Also...this is a big'un as far as construction ships go. o.o *likes it thus far*

The image looks kind of like something I'd see in a Homeworld game.

While that's good in design sense (seeing as I love homeworld and, as a result, like this article already), I'm wondering if it matters in the approval process.

Reminds me a lot of the Kushan Carrier, and Kushan "Avatar"-Class Battle Cruiser which I both greatly enjoyed using.

Also Matt, what powers it? ^^; *Does not see.*

AHAH! Thank you Matt. I'm too used to just seeing "Power Systems" as a category in wiki articles.

Anyways, beyond that issue, and the above DR issue which has been fixed... as well as no one pointing anything wrong out beyond what I saw as I looked this through, I see nothing wrong with this. This Submission Is Approved For IC Usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back