• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

UMC-SDI NI-Type ARIA

Can we restrict this Nekovalkyrja-type thing to the UOCPF only, please?

It Does say that several functions are military specific. I assume that civilians would only get a downgraded version of it, with the military having the stronger one. Like the difference between a Yamataian and an NH-29. At least how i read it. :/

Kai hit the nail on the head. The organic model is available to police forces, security firms, etc. The synthetic model is available to the Peacekeepers.

Like the difference between a Yamataian and an NH-29. At least how i read it. :/
Yeah, but the UOC already has Jiyuuian bodies...

Just a comment really but since this is meant to be a body type for PCs I think there should be some description of how the body appears. Differences from other body types and such. It would be boring if they were just “Human looking”

From what I understand, an ARIA while it is being "grown" can have its DNA manipulated to have a certain appearance, I know I used this when I created Yuriko's ARIA for the Akaramu, Rose.

Well, this certainly seems interesting.

UMC Synthetic Bodies Wiki said:
Note: Along with the following systems, the NI-ARIA includes standard Type-1 and Type-3 components

I looked in the ARIA wiki, and maybe I'm just blind, or probably not looking in the right place, but I can't seem to find the standard components for Type-1 and Type-3 ARIAs.

Other than that this certainly seems like an interesting idea.

This Submission is Approved for IC Usage. As it has been up for quite sometime, and I have gone over it several times.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…